Friday, September 4, 2015

TGIF


I am soooo looking forward to a long weekend of play time.  The only problem is I can't decide what to do.  Do I finish quilting Worry not quilt #1?  The plus for that project is that I actually have a chance of finally finishing it.  Do I work on one of the many applique projects that I have underway?  Or perhaps do some EPP?  And then there are my adorable Pin loom squares to add to or the tablet weaving project that I have been dying to get started on too.   Hmmmmmm......

Hubby is spending mucho time on the golf course this weekend.  I know.....what a surprise (giggle) and he is going to the Deuschebank after his round tomorrow, so I will have lots of time to create something creative.

I'm currently sitting in my comfy red chair enjoying an Angry Orchard Apple Ginger which is quite tasty on this crisp almost Fall evening.  And I'm working on a few more hexie flowers.  I need 30 for the quilt I am working on.  I have shared some of these already in a previous post but the pile is slowly growing.




 I hope you are doing something fun on this fabulous Labor Day weekend.  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment