Sunday, December 13, 2015

Special sister time

Where do the weekends go?  I spent a wonderful afternoon with my twin sister.  We took a boxwood tree floral class today.    If you water them fairly regularly they will hang around until Valentines Day.  We'll have to see how successful I will be at keeping this fresh looking.  I think the success rate will be better if I leave it in the kitchen.  So it is starting to feel a little more like Christmas.  I wish I had a picture of her tree too.  Here is picture of mine....


I also did a bit of shopping at the floral shop too.  Since I was under the weather during small business Saturday, I thought I would do my part today.

Aren't these little hedgehogs sooo cute?  They are hanging out in our little tree.  There is a third one hiding in there somewhere.

 And this just had to come home with me too....


Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment