Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January UFO

My sister (Mary) shared with me that she just joined in the OMG fun.  So I decided that I needed to investigate OMG myself to see what the fun was all about.  I am so excited!

Thank you, Heidi for creating this wonderful avenue to help me finish some of the bazillion projects that I have in progress.  To say my UFOs are out of control would be an understatement.  Can anyone else out there relate? (giggle)  How wonderful too to be able to see what other quilters have going on in their quilty lives.

I've decided for my January UFO that I would pick one of my smaller unfinished projects so that I would be more likely to succeed in this endeavor....baby steps.  I'm hoping that I will really get on a roll and achieve each of my monthly goals.  But if I falter, I'm sure my fellow quilters will inspire me to keep on track.

My goal for January is to quilt and bind this little wall hanging.






2 comments:

  1. No goal is too small! Thank you for linking this sweet little mini, can't wait to see it quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Choice! The month is 25% done so starting with a doable task will surely keep up on track.

    ReplyDelete