Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy little wallhangings

I am just thrilled with how these little wallhangings came out.  They make me smile.  Isn't that the point of a hobby....to bring happiness to your little world?


The top one is a pattern by Threads that Bind and the bottom one is from Norma Whaley (Timeless Traditions).  I have quite a few of Norma's patterns.  Which one shall I do next? Hmmmmm...Hope you get to take a little time for yourself today to do what makes you smile.

Until we meet again,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You've got a finished project for the month. Was that your May goal? I just attached the borders to a center. I need to add some more vines and add the dimensional flowers in the corners and I will have my May OMG done. Of course this was my March/April now May goal. I hope persistence pays off. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete