Friday, April 29, 2016

April OMG is done just in the nick of time

Well I'm a little closer to getting on track with my Gardens of the King SAL.  I just LOVE Missie Carpenter's starch EPP method.  I have adapted her method to some of my other projects with great success.  It makes blocks with very complicated piecing go together in a snap 👍🏻.
Here are the blocks I had hoped to complete for my April OMG.


I just love the Cherrywood hand dyes that I am using for this quilt.  Your needle glides thru them like a knife to butter and the colors are just superb!

I'm happy to link up to the April OMG and can hardly wait to see how well everyone did to achieve their goals!  Now to mull over what to do for May.  Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these do look complicated! The whole Garden of the Kings pattern looks challenging. I am so glad you are sharing with One Monthly Goal so we can see this beauty progress!

    ReplyDelete