Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful woman who have nurtured children whether they are their birth parent or not.  We all have had wonderful strong women in our lives who have made us the people we are today.

So in honor of Mother’s Day.....

I’ve been spending the day feeding my soul with needle and thread....



I’m having so much fun with Gyleen’s book “ Bricks, Cobblestones and pebbles.  This one is for a friend whose husband was recently diagnosed with cancer.  I hope this will remind her that I am holding her in my heart and thoughts and prayers.  And that she is not alone in this journey.


Ilene loves Disney and she and her hubby spend lots of vacations there so I could not resist including Mickey and Minnie.  I hope it invokes lovely memories made and a sign of more to come.  

Until we meet again ❤️Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment