Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March OMG

My OMG for this month was an easy decision.  My dear, dear friend's very first grandchild is due to arrive in just a few weeks.  I managed to finish the quilt top for this little man but I really do need to get it sandwiched, quilted and bound.  So that will be my goal for this month.



If your not familiar with this one, it's a pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.  She has such adorable designs.  I love her simple designs that really make an impact.   And more importantly, they are a ton of fun to make.  I'm dying to try a rendition of these fabulous foxes with something like crazy bold Kaffe fabrics.  Wouldn't that be fun?   But first things first, I'm going to focus on getting this one quilted.....

6 comments:

  1. I have admired this fox pattern -- and I really like your version with the bold background fabric. Good luck with finishing your March OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics! Will be a fun quilt for little guy. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those foxy foxes--it's such a fun block! I could totally see it in Kaffe's! Looking forward to seeing this cutie completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about some Cotton and Steel or Tula Pink the next time. I look forward to seeing your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leftover Cotton and Steel you could use on the Millefiore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little quilt is very cute! The foxes are charming, and I love the vibrant colors! I'm excited to see your finish!

    ReplyDelete